At BGSU Firelands you can earn an associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree, or simply broaden your horizons, without having to leave the comfort of your community. BGSU Firelands offers the resources of a major university, with the value and benefits of a smaller, student-oriented campus where you can earn a university degree at half the cost of other colleges. BGSU Firelands puts a variety of educational options within reach for all community members.
- Offering 15 associate degrees representing 22 areas of study, BGSU Firelands degrees are designed to meet the needs of the Firelands community, so graduates find jobs close to home.
- Nine bachelor degree programs incorporate the faculty and resources of the Bowling Green campus, but can be fully completed on the BGSU Firelands campus.
- BGSU Firelands is actively working with the Bowling Green campus to create “3 + 1” bachelors degree programs which will provide area students with additional program options. A “3 + 1” program allows students to complete the first three years of a bachelor’s degree at the BGSU Firelands campus and the fourth year is completed on the Bowling Green campus.
- BGSU Firelands is also a unique and affordable option for starting your education. BGSU Firelands credits are fully transferable to any of the 200 Bowling Green campus undergraduate majors and programs and is also transferable to most other colleges and universities.
- Courses are offered days and evenings, at times to meet your needs.
- The Office for Educational Outreach provides customized training programs for business and industry and offers continuing education workshops and seminars both on and off campus.