Allied Health and Nursing
Our allied health and nursing career programs are for investigators, hands-on learners, and problem solvers. If you enjoy helping others in a fast-paced environment, consider allied health. Learn more about our allied health degree programs by exploring the links below. Still unsure of which allied health career field is for you? Our faculty and academic advisors will help you explore your options and find your passion.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography*
- Radiologic Technology*
- Respiratory Care Technology*
- Technical Study in Radiologic Science
- Associate Degree in Nursing (partnership with LCCC)
- LPN to RN Program (partnership with LCCC)
- RN to BSN Program* (partnership with UT)
- Associate Degree in Technical Studies, Nursing Diploma (partnership with FRMC)
* These programs are selective admissions. After students are admitted to a pre-program based on admissions requirements, they go through an additional application process before they are officially admitted to the major.