Specifically designed to provide a solid knowledge base to pursue a broad range of four-year programs, the courses involved with the associate of arts develop the foundational skills for further study in your bachelor's degree, enhance competencies in written and oral communication, computation and mathematics, critical thinking and problem solving, and decision making and values analysis. These courses also parallel those offered during the first two years of a bachelor's degree at most other colleges and universities.
- Setting: Full-time, part-time, in-person
- Prerequisite required: No
- Adjectives for a successful student: creative, eager, dedicated
Students can expect to:
- Tailor their studies to special interests
- Complete many courses required by all majors
- Gain a broad understanding of many disciplines
Message from the college: Students who earn the Associate of Arts are well equipped to make informed decisions about their next step, whether that be the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree, enter the workforce, or other opportunities. The experience gained with an Associate of Arts is extremely valuable and builds the foundation for future success.
Updated: 09/14/2022 01:22PM