Student Organization Training
Learn about the simple steps to reserve a space on campus, request to utilize funding, fundraising with food and other leadership opportunities by attending this orientation. All student organization officers, general members or advisors are welcomed to attend.
Student Budget Proposals are due to Student Government and the Budget Committee no later than Thursday, September 15 at 5 p.m. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit any supporting documents to the Office of Student and Campus Activities in 106A GMH by the deadline.
At least one member of all registered student organizations or the organization’s advisors must attend Student Organization Budget Training for your budget submissions to be considered.
Review and final budget approvals will be conducted the week September.
Student Organization Budget Training Dates:
- September 6, 12:00-1 p.m., Cedar Point Center 1004
- September 6, 3-4 p.m., George Mylander Hall 109
- September 7, 12:00-1 p.m., Cedar Point Center 1004
- September 7, 4-5 p.m., Cedar Point Center 1004
All trips must be led by a trained Trip Coordinator. Trip Coordinators will review the required travel documents and campus procedures for non-academic trips. Training is recommended at least 30 days prior to trip departure.
Trip Coordinator Training Dates:
- September 21, 3-4 p.m., George Mylander Hall 109
- September 22, 3-4 p.m., Foundation Hall 222
- October 20, 3-4 p.m., Foundation Hall 222
- December 8, 3-4 p.m., Foundation Hall 222