Fees and Charges
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to make adjustments in fees or charges when deemed necessary.
NOTE: These fees are applicable only to Certificate Programs and Associate Degree Programs as well as to the following list of Baccalaureate Degrees which are offered at BGSU Firelands. While students may take all the courses required for these degrees from BGSU Firelands, the final degree is conferred upon graduation by a College on the BGSU Campus.
|Spring 2014 Fee Schedule|
|Undergraduate Firelands Campus|
|Credit hours||Instructional Fee||General Fee||Total Fees Ohio Resident||Non Resident Fee||Total Fees Non Resident|
|Excess Credit Fee $150 per hour 19 +|
The following Four Year programs at Firelands are also billed at the undergraduate Firelands rate:
Bachelor of Liberal Studies
Bachelor of Science in:
- Applied Health Science, Allied Health Track
- Applied Health Science, Respiratory Care Specialization
- Business Administration, General Business/Individualized Business
- Criminal Justice
- Education, Early Childhood Education
- Nursing (RN/BSN Completion of Program in consortium with University of Toledo Health Science Campus)
- Social Work
- Technology, Visual Communication Technology
Please note that only one registration fee is charged per term regardless of the hours you are registered.